The topic of war in Ukraine continues to dominate the Davos 2023
Davos 2023, day three. The topic of war in Ukraine continues to dominate the economic forum.
- It is very important that we are strong not only in the east of Ukraine, we are strong within our country. We are united, we are mobilized because we are motivated, because we are defending what is ours (President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky).
- For the war to end, Russia must lose (German Chancellor Olaf Scholz).
- If we want to reach a negotiated peaceful solution tomorrow, we need to provide Ukraine with more weapons today (NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg).
- Today we are looking at security through the prism of the war in Ukraine. This war directly affects the energy security of both Europe and the world (Polish President Andrzej Duda).
- We do not know when the war ends, but Ukraine has to win. I don’t see another choice (Finland’s Prime Minister Sanna Marin).